Hey troops...
Missing everyone...Starting to plan a wedding, watching Tyler grow up(6'2'' now) into a very extroverted teenager, just finished my masters and administration credential, building a new house, balancing stepdaughters/career/finance/son...and hoping to see everyone in Hawaii or at least at the party on the mainland for those that could not make it to the wedding...Love to you all and big hugs and kisses.
Phil, Gina, and Tyler
Tuesday, October 14, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
5 comments:
LOVE these pictures!! I need to send you some of the ones we took, too. Thank you for posting, Kelli, and getting our new blog rolling. I put your family blog link on the site, too. Love you so much! Alba-cookie - here we come!
WAIT! THAT COMMENT WAS MEANT FOR KELLI! I did it wrong - sorry. But I meant to comment on yours too, Geegers! Thank you for jumping in on the new blog right away and posting. :) LOVE YOU!
Congrats on everything! Keep us posted on wedding stuff and good luck with the house building.
When is the big day Gina? Congrats!
Hello Gorgeous Gregarious Wonderful Gina!!! Miss you and you know we will be in HI for the magical affair! So delighted you are busy and immensely happy! I haven't seen you or Tyler in ages and it sounds like I might not know what I am in for with such a gentle giant in the family....shoot that is exciting! Love you and hope to see you soon :o)
Post a Comment