Friday, October 10, 2008

Hidley-Ho Family!


We're still down yonder in Florida, and it's still hot and green! Hope some of you are enjoying a cool, colorful autumn! Phoenix and I were just in California for a quick trip - we got to see most, but not all of the family there in the L.A. area - sadly missed out on Ryan, Tyler, Mike and Shay - but we were so happy we got to see everyone else. We even got to visit in the temple with Jo and Walt, and got a quick visit with Elaine, David, Clarissa and Darlene when they came through town! We love you all so much and wish we could spend more time with everyone in the family.

I'll post more pics when I get them off my camera, which could take a while. :P

Looking forward to hearing from ALL of you!!!!

Love, Jules

1 comment:

Sauter Family said...

Thanks Julee for starting up the blog again. We love to see everyones photos and read how there doing. Love you much!