Thursday, October 23, 2008

Yeah...it's back!




Hi everyone! Here are a couple recent photos of Graeme. He is now 1 year old, is a full-fledged toddler having started walking almost 2 months ago, and is finally getting teeth on the top - I thought I might have to puree his food into high school! More later - just consider this a quick HELLO!
Love to all,
Jodi, Dean & Grame

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi Jodi, I'm sure that it doesn't come as a surprise to Dean that Graeme is a Hullinger. Such a darling boy. Julee says he looks just like Brady at that age. Thanks for the post. Love you all.

Julee said...

JODIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIII! Thank you for posting these pictures!!! Graeme is wonderful! I hope I get to meet him some day soon! Actually, I saw what my mom wrote, and I did think that Graeme looked like Brady when he was first born, but he looks so different now! He is very uniquely Graeme - just as it should be. :P I love you so much!

kel bel said...

Jodi, he is such a cute little guy! Thanks for posting these photos. Will you be going to Utah for the holidays? If so, we'd love to get together with you--it's been too long and I'd love to meet Graeme!